Get ready to enter the twenty-third century and step into the world of the Jovian Chronicles. A universe where humanity has made its home in the solar system, with colonies from Mercury to Jupiter. Only to revisit its warring nature in the new frontier of space.
Jovian Wars is a tabletop wargame of set in the universe of the Jovian Chronicles, simulating the numerous space battles fought between the solar powers in the early 23rd century. Players are the fleet commanders in the conflict, viewing the battle from above and giving orders to fleets of spaceships and squads of exo-armors (giant robots) and fighters.
The Beta Playtest Rules Package ebook includes the Beta Rules and counters allowing players to take the side of either the Jovian Confederation or the Central Earth Government and Administration (CEGA). Within the covers you will find:
- Beta Rules to start playtesting immediately.
- Rules for fielding squads of exo-armors & fighters and deadly dogfights between them.
- Rules for spaceship warfare including boarding actions and much more.
- Game datacards for the Jovian and CEGA combat spaceships, exo-armors and fighters that are currently available as miniatures.
- Spaceship, exo-armor, and fighter counter sheets.
- Game tokems sheet.
- Plus Newly Added Venus Faction Alpha Playtest V1 PDF.
A few six-sided dice, pen and paper are required to play the game.
The Jovian Wars Beta Rules are now available for free download at the following link.
The Jovian Wars edition will use new resin spaceships miniatures (1/4000 scale) made available via successful Kickstarters. It can also use the existing Jovian Chronicle Spaceships (1/5000 scale) along with our new pewter fleet scale exo-armors and fighters (1/1000 scale) in squads of three on newly designed 3 post flight base.