Heavy Gear Blitz
Welcome to Terra Nova!
The story of Heavy Gear is still unfolding as war rages across Terra Nova and the space above. The forces of Terra Nova continue the battle against the invading Colonial Expeditionary Force from Earth and their conscripted allies. Now the day of reckoning is at hand in the War for Terra Nova. Preparations are nearly complete for the Terra Novan counter-attack and the steps to take the fight off-world. Will you support the forces trying to free humanity, or side with the oppressors?
The Quick Start Rulebook is the current rule set for the Heavy Gear Blitz! Tabletop Wargame and includes a Quick Start section for beginner players, followed by the full rules for the game. Designed for players who have picked up our new plastic miniature army boxes for either the North or South factions of Terra Nova or the CEF of Earth or Caprice Colony factions. It only includes those four force options and the model lists for the plastic miniatures produced for the army boxes.
Also available: a free to download complete Living Rulebook ebook, available via a link on the www.dp9.com website, which includes the North, South, CEF, and Caprice faction background and their complete model lists. Plus all the other game factions of Peace River, NuCoal, Leagueless, Black Talon, Utopia, and Eden factions with their backgrounds, force options, and complete model lists.
Choose your side, get your Gear, and join up!
The Heavy Gear Blitz – Tabletop Wargaming – Quick Start Rulebook includes:
- Introduction to the Heavy Gear Universe.
- A fast paced and simple, though detailed, combat system.
- Single roll game event resolution for engaging game play.
- Quick Start Section for beginner players.
- The Rules Section including: Complete new Edition Rules, Rules for scenario generation, Support Elements, Weapons Recognition with all the new plastic miniature weapons, Game Play Quick Reference Sheets, Objective Cards Sheet, and Game Tokens Sheet.
- Force construction rules for: The Northern Confederated States and Southern Allied Territories of Terra Nova, The Colonial Expeditionary Force (CEF) from Earth and The Caprice Colony Force.
- General, Veteran, and Duelist upgrade lists to customize your Forces.
- Model and variants lists for the new plastic miniatures included in the North, South, CEF, and Caprice Army Boxes.
Also includes the following pdf downloads: Game Tokens Sheet, Force Record Sheet, Quick Reference Sheets of the Northern, Southern, CEF and Caprice Vehicles, Weapons and Objective Cards, plus Badlands Buildings, Stoneheads, and Rocks Terrain Sheets.