BattleTech: Clan Invasion Kickstarter box cover
THE CHILDREN OF KERENSKY RETURN!
In the year 3050, the true heirs of the lost Star League thunder forth from the depths of the far Periphery and carve deep into the quarreling Successor States. As the Clan juggernaut rolls across the core ward realms of the Inner Sphere, the House Lords scramble to shore up their defenses and devise some way to halt the invaders.
Backed by high-tech OmniMechs bristling with advanced weapons and battlesuit-clad Elementals capable of bringing down a 'Mech, the Clan crusade drives toward the heart of human-occupied space. Do you possess the the bold tactics and heroics courage to defeat warriors trained from birth to conquer? Or will you uphold Kerensky's dream, cast aside the squabbling lords of the Inner Sphere, and reignite the flame of the Star League?
With this box, you'll unlock powerful new factions and 'Mechs to expand your BattleTech experience and take part in a cataclysmic conflict which will rock the Inner Sphere. The BattleTech: Clan Invasion box set includes five iconic OmniMechs-the Timber Wolf, Executioner, Nova, Adder, and Mongrel.
The BattleTech: Clan Invasion box is a supplement to the BattleTech: A Game of Armored Combat box, which is required to use this set.
- 5 high-quality, fully assembled (unpainted) OmniMechs
- 2 fully assembled (unpainted) bases of Elementals
- 2 all new 18" x 22" full-color paper maps (double-sided)
- Punchboard of additional OmniMechs and terrain
- 32-page Rulebook
- 24-page Record Sheet booklet
- 24-page Clan Invasion Primer
- 20-page fiction novella
- 10 double-sided MechWarrior Cards
- 5 double-sided Alpha Strike Cards
- Heavy-stock reference sheet
- 2 six-sided dice
- Non-Kickstarter Exclusive Cover (aka Timber Wolf Art Work)